You are fairly new but have a bit of experience in producing music, but still early on and you may run into these issues:
- You have trouble writing and/or finishing a song
- You don’t fully understand how synths or sampling works
- You don’t know how to create your own sounds from scratch
- You’re unsure how to mix your tracks
- You don’t want to waste time learning but you don’t know what to search for to learn and progress quickly
- You want to learn how to efficiently write electronic music by following the leading industry best practices to prepare your music for the dancefloor
If you find yourself in this category, then the Beginner Course is for you!
Unlike some other courses, this course is heavily focused on education and information.
The course has more focus on teaching the pillars and valuable knowledge of successful writing and mixing.
I’ll be teaching fundamental steps on how to create your own dance music more efficiently, instead of having you follow a step-by-step process of writing a song together.
Once you’ve completed the course, you will have a better understanding of how to write dance music that will be appropriate for dance floors, DJs, and the radio.